Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 EUR / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,275 (Dinar 1,814) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)