Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 EUR / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,850 (Dinar 2,364) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)