Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.207 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,757 (Dinar 2,283) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)