Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,558 (Dinar 2,236) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)