Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,877 (Dinar 2,920) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (35 minutes ago)