Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,391 (₨105,068) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)