Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,623 (₨114,886) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)