Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 84% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €464 (Bs 37,900,463) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)