Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01396 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,914 (137,107 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)