Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19818 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,126 (RM10,727) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)