Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21023 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,883 (RM8,958) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (43 minutes ago)