Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,347 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)