Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,593 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)