Cost of living comparison between Almuñécar, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,226 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)