Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,772 (599,777 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)