Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,568 (606,833 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)