Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 495 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,184 (497,068 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)