Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,133 (₨159,824) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)