Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,752 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)