Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,473 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)