Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,293 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)