Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,711 (329,166 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)