Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,215 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)