Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (20 minutes ago)