Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,768 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)