Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05883 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,421 (E£ 24,159) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)