Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €882 (E£ 18,430) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)