Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00176 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €758 (430,454 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)