Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,924 (AU$4,383) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)