Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (AU$5,378) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)