Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,120 ($3,696) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)