Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,311 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)