Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,346 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)