Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22435 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,453 (﷼ 15,390) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)