Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23741 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,625 (﷼ 15,269) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)