Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22622 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,475 (﷼ 15,363) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)