Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23722 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,597 (﷼ 15,163) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)