Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23217 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,799 (﷼ 16,365) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)