Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23125 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,203 (﷼ 18,175) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)