Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23357 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 (﷼ 13,420) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)