Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,250 (3,141,088 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)