Cost of living comparison between Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,394 (3,123,676 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$133,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in The Hague costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)