Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,405 (E£ 23,546) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (32 minutes ago)