Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,110 (E£ 22,413) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)