Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05071 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,043 (E£ 20,568) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)