Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05140 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,301 (E£ 25,302) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)