Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04754 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,208 (E£ 25,415) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)