Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04849 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,625 (E£ 33,511) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)