Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,681 (4,027 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)