Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,638 (4,253 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)