Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,743 (4,401 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (43 minutes ago)