Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04554 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,661 (36,464 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (33 minutes ago)