Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13996 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,612 (11,520 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)