Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12748 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,737 (13,628 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (43 minutes ago)