Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14684 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,449 (16,680 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)