Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,409 (3,029,260 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)