Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,833 (3,942,095 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)