Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,121 (2,867,118 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)