Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25282 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,596 (Dirham 18,179) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)