Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24300 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 (Dirham 14,087) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)