Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 105% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,363 (2,680,198 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)