Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12676 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,990 (元15,701) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (39 minutes ago)