Cost of living comparison between Aksu, China and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13373 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,666 (元19,938) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥76,238 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)