Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,948 (元15,250) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (26 minutes ago)