Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 ($3,918) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)