Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,931 ($3,450) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)