Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,029 (₨162,698) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)