Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,868 (₨141,504) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)