Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,826 (¥467,058) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)