Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,582 (¥332,537) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)