Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,572 (¥290,678) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)