Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,831 (¥464,835) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)