Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,095 (¥260,037) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)