Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,647 (₨138,725) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)