Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,244 (262,068 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)