Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,825 (﷼ 62,810,785) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (36 minutes ago)