Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,654 (﷼ 76,666,363) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)