Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,241 (₨94,803) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)