Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,083 (₨82,774) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)