Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04345 EUR / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,199 (Mex$ 27,585) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)