Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,928 ($3,138) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)