Cost of living comparison between Agartala, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,194 (₨164,331) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,800TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vlorë costs 25,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)