Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09189 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,679 (29,156 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (42 minutes ago)