Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09290 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,589 (17,109 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)