Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08940 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,915 (21,418 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)