Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14487 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,272 (8,781TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)