Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 EUR / YER *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,776 (520,570 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)