Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00339 EUR / YER
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,044 (602,976 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)