Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 864 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,941 (AU$8,542) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)