Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,095 (AU$6,591) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)