Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 899 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,410 (AU$6,778) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)