Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 878 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,697 (AU$4,279) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)