Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,916 (AU$6,167) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)