Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,952 (AU$6,297) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (44 minutes ago)