Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,653 (AU$6,843) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)