Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,007 (AU$7,115) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)