Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,999 (AU$4,673) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)