Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,702 (AU$7,050) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (33 minutes ago)