Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03181 EUR / ETB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 814 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,794 (56,392 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)