Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03040 EUR / ETB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 789 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,421 (79,641 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)