Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,087 (66,219 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)