Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04051 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,965 (48,502 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kecskemét costs 22 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $408 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Tabuk costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niamey costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)