Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,414 (9,647TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (32 minutes ago)