Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21468 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,468 (6,837TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)