Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,962 (65,997 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)