Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12760 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 171% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,049 (55,244 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)