Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,096 (64,609 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 2 hours ago)