Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12760 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 178% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,959 (54,537 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)