Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11679 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 152% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,791 (58,152 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)