Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21541 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,449 (GH₵11,367) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)