Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04353 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,573 (Mex$ 36,140) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (39 minutes ago)