Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04493 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,087 (Mex$ 46,455) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)