Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04537 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,701 (Mex$ 37,492) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)