Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04321 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,646 (Mex$ 38,094) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)