Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,672 (694,651 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)