Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 (4,083,460 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)