Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 (3,671,035 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)