Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 (3,997,232 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)