Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22971 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (Dirham 17,872) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)