Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23099 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,817 (Dirham 16,523) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)