Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22139 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,869 (Dirham 17,474) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)