Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25527 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,628 (Dirham 22,049) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)