Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23381 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,547 (Dirham 15,172) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)